Watermelon crabs?

I came across some crabs at the LFS called "watermelon crabs". I was told they can be kept on dry substrate with a water dish of fresh water and given crab food/fish food to eat. I don't know anything about them. Has anyone come across these? Can you tell me the scientific name? There was not much info. I could find online. About half the sources said these crabs are brackish and the other half said brackish or fresh. Does anyone have some more detailed information they could give about these little cuties Sounds like they may be a type of fiddler.

post-1125-127285409621_thumb.jpg

That is definitely a type of fiddler. I kept fiddlers a long time ago, and found they lasted longer in slightly brackish water. I had them in a 10gal filled about 1/3 and sloped the gravel up to form a dry surface. Just used a small internal filter.

Well, I don't think I actually measured it - back then I only had one of the floating hydrometers, and it doesn't float too well in a few inches of water. :) Plus, we're talking cerca 1990... I remember a lot of stuff, but I think I let the SG for my crab tank 20yrs ago slip my mind. :o

I would start with something around 1.005