My new family member! (Axolotl)

Haha thanks Smithj427! I doubt there are too many of us around with an Axolotl named Taco, so you probably know exactly who I am, specially if you sold me a goldfish just recently lol. Carl73 do you know what colour morphs you have and what size they're running? T-man do you happen to know the cost or remember the sizes of them? I might have to make a trip to Calgary to get myself a green one lol.

Edited by CursiveDuck

Haha no unfortunately they don't stay 2 inches long, they get quite a bit bigger (anywhere from 7-14 inches) :P But I would recommend getting one they're awesome friggin awesome! :D

Nah they are adorable looking but I'm not really a fish person, or something that has a spine! Every time I go to LFS I always keeps my eyes peeled for shrimp and nothing else. Just last time I was at Pisces and they had this tank of beautiful fish and the first thing I saw was a cool leopard shelled pond snail! Even now I can't remember what those fish were... I'm hopeless tongue2.gif

Edited by AvianAquatics

I'll let you know if we get any black ones in since I'm pretty sure I work where you picked him up. Either that or it's a freak coincidence that I've sold stuff to customers that also have an albino axolotl named Taco.

Not to be creepy btw.

Def creepyboxed.gif , you creep show haha...

• 2 weeks later...

Haha thanks Smithj427! I doubt there are too many of us around with an Axolotl named Taco, so you probably know exactly who I am, specially if you sold me a goldfish just recently lol. Carl73 do you know what colour morphs you have and what size they're running? T-man do you happen to know the cost or remember the sizes of them? I might have to make a trip to Calgary to get myself a green one lol.

I think the green where around $30 to $40 each and albino where a little more. You got a better deal when you buy 3. Sorry can't quite remember the exact price.