Meeting monday may 8

Hey everyone,

CAS has it's meeting on monday and Paul Mansfield from Regina will be giving a presentation on cories. As per usual, we will be having our mini auction, social time and raffle too. Come on out and support an out of town speaker!! Details at www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com . Hope to see you there!!

I can find it on my calendar, just not this year, :chair: It should be May 10th. Baos, thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

I can find it on my calendar, just not this year, :chair: It should be May 10th. Baos, thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

You must be thinking of the open invitation CAS breakfast hosted by Dave Howarth at Sun Shine Restaurant I suspect. 9am Saturdays 422 Meridian Road NE, the next one is on May 8th!

Last time I attended one with fishclubgirl I had to setup a tank to hold the fish she some how got me to buy from Riverfront, you have been warned.

Like I forced you to buy fish!! So have breakfast with Dave and then head over to the nearest M & M for a super cheap lunch and support a worthy charity, the Crohn's and Colitis foundation. Even betta, head down to Glenmore Landing and help out,lol!!!