Hello from a newbie!

KyleA

Hello All.

So I've always been interested in Saltwater fish and really decided to buy some books and get some more information and start up! So I found this site and am hoping to soon be on my way!I can't wait to mingle with all of you and read up more and get to know everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle

Edited by KyleA

Welcome Kyle, Saltwater is more addicting than fresh....Just as an FYI for you, as you read those books, you will find there is conflicting information... I find the best way is just to dive in, and learn as you go, cause what might work for somebody else, might not work for you.

Jeff

Welcome to the forum!

I'm with Vitaminz...lol Diving in is more interesting and you learn your lessons for good! Though many of our mistakes can be costly. If you get a chance you should also join canreef. I'm a member of several forums and enjoy all of them, but of course AA is my first forum home!

:welcome: You might be interested in a book called "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist - Robert M. Fenner". It's available at the public library and is a very good read for a beginner.

Actually I ordered that book from Chapters and it just got to my house today! I'm excited to read it and start to learn some more things. Anyone else have any good book recommendations?