Good or bad hitchiker...please identify

JohnnyReeftank

I've been noticing these strange looking polyps growing and multiplying on one of my top rocks. This is one of the rocks I got from an established tank so it could be anything. Whateber these polyps are they are definately hardy because I'm currently cycling and I have been dosing the tank with lots of ammonia. I will try and post a pic or a link so please let me know what you think these are.

http://johnnyreeftank.tumblr.com/

Cheers

I've been noticing these strange looking polyps growing and multiplying on one of my top rocks. This is one of the rocks I got from an established tank so it could be anything. Whateber these polyps are they are definately hardy because I'm currently cycling and I have been dosing the tank with lots of ammonia. I will try and post a pic or a link so please let me know what you think these are.

http://johnnyreeftank.tumblr.com/

Cheers

Looks to be palys there fine

Just cycling my new tank. I read up on fishless cycling using ammonia and I've been using it to build up bacteria colonies. My nitrites just dropped to 0 so after a PWC I should be good to go........that's weird that the link didn't work....I've tested it on a few computers and it is still live...if it works for anyone else then please let me know because I just signed up for this site (tumblr) specifically to post aquarium pics.