Back!

phoenixn7g

Hey everyone!

I am back now :D

I had a 135 gallon, 6 ft long brack tank, which I then downgraded to a 90 gallon tank. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of it in our last house :(

I now have the opportunity to get another tank * yay me!* As long as its under 60 ish gallons.

I now also work at my LFS, not telling which one!

I am definitely learning alot, and it is a great place to work.

We can even refuse sales at this place :D

I was looking into getting a nano tank, which I may still. Just a little 6 gallon with some rasboras and maybe one guppy XD

I really am starting to love the look of schooling fish and may go with a few schools of galaxys, phoenixs, maybe even some cherry barbs or neon cardinals if we get those back!

Oh yeah! Super happy :D

I love it so much *Squueee*

I'm still trying to find a non tank though, I'd rather not buy one new cause that gets expensive.

Looking to do a planted nano, tyring to find the right lights atm, and the right tank I guess if I am going to be buying one.

I know what plants I am aiming for allready and I am intending on stealing some foam from work for the filter, so it'll super fast seed XD

I am looking to put a school of maybe some neon cardinals if we can get them in, maybe a few amanos or ghost shrimp. If not, phoenix or galaxy raspboras and maybe one show guppy :D

Ive seen some really nice snakeskins around at a few LFS's, but not work. Or maybe a threadfin rainbow as my show fish.... hmmm... SO MANY OPTIONS XD