I need help!

JLake

I have a young female laticep ray. She is not eating. I have tried everything to make her eat. Her brother is thriving in the tank with her. He is not aggressive to her at all. It seems like he always leaves the food near her for her. She is literally starving to death in fron tof me. I dont think she has long to live. Can someone help me? I will pay someone to take her and help her if they know wht they r doing. I DO NOT want her to die. I need some black worms. That is the only food i havent tried. I have tried earthworms(which she use to eat) ghost shrimp (live),white shrimp (shredded),bloodworms, frozen krill and h20 wafers. Water parameters are ideal, I do 10 percent Every day and 50 per cent water change every week.I am in panic mode bc of her. All day at work all I could think of was how to save her. If anyone who knows rays can help me please do! I will pay for all expenses incurred.

UPDATE

I was given advice from a few experienced ray keepers. I worked hard to save her, 20 percent wcs daily along with every food I could think of. I put her by herself and she did not like. Her and the male would sit belly to belly on the divider at night so to be nearest each other. That never made her feed either. She was so thin I was expecting a dead ray everytime I came into the room. After trying everything I was told to try prazi pro. Other than not eating she would show no other signs of parasites. So I tried everything else first. I couldn't find prazi pro but parasite clear had most of the same important chemicals. I gave a standard dose to her and her brother. Within a hour she tried a section of worm and kept it down. Last night she ate two thirds of a worm! This morning she ate 2 more sections but also stole the first piece out from under her bro! I am so happy! I hope she is cured! I would love to thank the people that helped me. I wanted to give up on her at times but your guys ideas kept me motivated! Thanks alot