40 Gallon Planted

The-Influence

Very nice tank. Care to post the tank specs as far as equipment goes?

What is the plant with the red underside? And I really like your fissidens and mosses. Where did you get the fissidens I have been wanting some forever! And what kind of moss is the low sitting one to the bottom right of the fissidens?

Very nice tank. Care to post the tank specs as far as equipment goes?

What is the plant with the red underside? And I really like your fissidens and mosses. Where did you get the fissidens I have been wanting some forever! And what kind of moss is the low sitting one to the bottom right of the fissidens?

Alternanthera reineckii 'Pink' (roseafolia) is the green and pink plant ... I will most likely be getting rid of some if it's something your looking for .

I can't even remember where I got the Phoenix Moss (Fissidens fontanus ) it's a painfully slow growing moss ! And the moss too the lower right is willow moss. Iv also got Christmas moss and flame moss in this tank . Gotta get that sword out of there ! It blocks alot.

As for equipment ! It's a sensen aquarium so iv got the built in filter on top that rains back in to the tank . The pump / power head that draws the water to the top filter is also pushing water in to a DIY Co2 reactor I might add the Co2 is pressurized . Iv also got an Eheim 2215 . Had a heater but it went and iv not yet been able to replace it . Lighting is 3 T5ho I'd like to add one more bulb as my Water Sprite (Ceratopteris thalictroides) blocks a fair bit of light.

Thanks for the comment Jonnyten

Blake

• 1 month later...

Thanks pal . I gotta rehome the Eunotus as I only want the Cacatuoides for cichlids in this tank and I left the lid up awhile ago and my inka seen it as a window to jump out ! Blew my mind ! So either I get another male or I rehome the two lonely females ... But as for the plants I'm rather happy aside from the GSA that is always on the glass and on a few leaves

Blake

• 1 month later...

Your tank is such an inspiration to me ! Thanks for taking the time to post your pics. I have very poor light and have a really hard time getting my plants to grow. I will need to get better light soon :-)