Cas Meeting February 8Th

Next CAS meeting will feature a talk on rainbows by Rick Wilsack("rainbow great as described by Jayba)on February 8th. As per usual, we have our raffle, auction and social time as well as an update about our speakers weekend, jar show and auction April 2-3. Hope to see you there!!

Next CAS meeting will feature a talk on rainbows by Rick Wilsack("rainbow great as described by Jayba)on February 8th. As per usual, we have our raffle, auction and social time as well as an update about our speakers weekend, jar show and auction April 2-3. Hope to see you there!!

Just thought I would clarify, it was "Rick Wilsack, one of the demi gods of rainbows in Canada" he has a TON of cool knowledge to share people!

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. Ok, I will likely bring some cherry shrimp for the auction. Maybe some livebearears. I have Skiffia lermae, Girardinus metallicus and Xenotoca eiseni. I'll see what looks good and bag something up.

Also have Krytolebias marmoratus (mangrove killifish) off the BAP, but not sure anyone would want brackish non annual killis? Maybe I will wait till the big auctions to bring them out.

Edited by DanGofCalgary