Guests Can't See Photo's

JORG

Yup. "Working as intended". It entices people to join... and hopefully stick around once they do, as well as reducing the server load for all the guests and search engines we get daily. This site sees nearly 3 million hits a month, of which approximately 60% are guests or search engines. We already dish out over 10 gigs of content in the month, so that's a lot of avatar and post pictures not plugging up the interwebs.

If an argument can be made as to a good reason to allow it, I could change the settings to allow guests to view pictures as a trial run, and see how the server loads change.

No biggie I just thought it wasn't working correctly. I have been doing alot of trolling on other sites lately and when I am asked for a pic I was giving out a link to this site instead of re-posting a photo there. I was just being lazy. Unfortunately thou this would prevent the search engines from finding images on this site I'm thinking. Not sure if that is good or bad.

Edited by JORG