Hello Fishkeepers

Ghostface

Hello all, I just started this new hobby about 3 months ago. I started with a 15 Gallon, bought a few Rasbora Het, Cherry Barb and few others that I dont know the name of (cheap fish).

Anyway, I quickly got bored of my small tank so I bought a 36 gallon tank along with 6 juvi angel fish that I am now in the process of raising and hopefully getting to spawn. They are a blast to watch, and have so much personality.

They are starting to separate into corners and chase off anyone that comes near....however, I don't see a pair forming yet, it seems 2 dominant males have claimed a side, and now they are chasing the rest of them into the middle of the tank.

I also purchased a Fluval Flora tank which I love. I threw in some cherry shrimp along with some snails and some Fancy Guppy's and their fry. Love the tank, the plants are growing like crazy and I have taken the trimmings and tossed them

into my 36 gallon, so far they are doing ok without the CO2, every once in a while I throw a cap full of flora excel, that seems to do the trick. In the future I hope to get into a 120gal-180gal tank, and set it up with plants and the whole bit, but for now,

I dont have the room or place to put something that large. I am going to buy another 20 gallon tank to keep my German Blue Ram's in, and hopefully get some babies from them (so far they haven't spawned), but I also haven't really provided them

with hiding places, or lowered to the suggested PH, if anyone has any experience with that let me know!

Ok, thats enough of an introduction, happy fishkeeping.