Mko's 15 Gallon

Mko

haha of course i understand haha my friend used to have similar style glasses with the " neck string glasses holder things"

I can totally see me looking at my tank with a clipboard checking off things on a regular basis..

Mirko observing his tank: "alright... sooo no algae here..check.. ON TO THE MOSS!" (Mirko scans his moss) "GASP BGA! THIS IS BLASPHEMY"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxer: Blasphemy!!! bahaha that was a perfect way to start the day! :rofl: my friend uses white board eraser on her tank to plan her trimming and her dosing routine... you could start circling your algea... alright i need to dose here, here, and here... i think we could find cool glasses like that at walmart. i could make a glasses string holder thinger with some beads i have... ooo this could get interesting!!!:w00t:

haha oh man this is starting to get serious.. LOLOL.. we are going to start our own line of professional aquascaping glasses. with neck holder thingers! haha...

and im not that great of an artist but i can totally see me sketching out my tank and circling the algae on a whiteboard LOLOL.. ill go looking for some cheap glasses

so that next time i update i can look like a TOTALLY QUALIFIED...Aquascaper LOL! :thumbs:

lol we need some fake certificates or something. :ph43r: i can only imagiane what ppl think when they read this thread.. alot of random ramblings... -roll-

lol ill pick some up tomorrow... then we have to update your pictures.. get someone to take a pic of you sitting at your tank.. lol oh geez... we are a lil crazy i think :bang1: at least it keeps us interesting..

Amy

LOL thats okay.. we just love the hobby so much that we will just keep rambling and rambling. i remember you telling me once that you liked to go on and on haha well so do i and the result of that is? haha this long and fun thread :shifty:

Yea i'll have to get a friend or set up some intresting DIY tripod to take a picture of myself and my granny glasses LOLOL

• 2 weeks later...

Nice vid. The grass is spread out really well it should fill in in no time. I really like some of the shots particularly the Amano grazing and the CPD. Also the gentle music is a nice touch. :)

• 3 weeks later...