Aquariums/fish Stores In Calgary?

aonyx

Apologies if this is an inappropriate topic... I tried to do a search, but "aquariums Calgary" and "Calgary fish store" didn't return any useful threads =) I couldn't tell if discussing LFS was "not done" here. Sorry!

I'm wondering which aquariums/fish stores/LFS you all frequent in Calgary? I've been to Big Al's and Riverfront. Also Ocean City and Wai's Aquarium (these two were salt-water only).

Thanks in advance!

There's also Imperial Aquariums on 36 Street NE, Tanks a Lot in the south,and Franco's across from Big Al's. My good friend Werner, has advised me visit any pet store in search of plants so I can be found at Petsmart, Petland and was even in the fish section of Sunnyside Garden centre yesterday(found some Maroxy which is supposed to be hard to find!!)I love going to the lfs!!! Can't wait until I hit Edmonton next weekend....

Thanks so much!

I visited Gold's, Imperial, Tanks-a-lot, Franco's and Big Al's today. (It was an awesome day =)

I was especially impressed with the racking system at Gold's. They had some gigantic tanks way up really high. I couldn't see in them, but it was still impressive...