Calgary's Jar Show

fishclubgirl

FYI, Calgary's jar show chairman has mentioned that entries in any other variety egglayer, need not be a fish... so snails, shrimp,etc are welcome. The judges may kill the chairman but oh well..... :shock:

hmm. That is tempting, but I think I have more entries than I have tanks available for them! I have a couple really nice cherry shrimp, and a very pretty amano, but my fave would be Mr. T. - My CPO (crayfish)

@Avianaquatics: I will have a few bags of Cherry shrimp in the auction on Sunday.

hmm. That is tempting, but I think I have more entries than I have tanks available for them! I have a couple really nice cherry shrimp, and a very pretty amano, but my fave would be Mr. T. - My CPO (crayfish)

@Avianaquatics: I will have a few bags of Cherry shrimp in the auction on Sunday.

Actually I went to the dollar store and picked up a bunch of plastic containers so I can put in more entries.... I win, I win!!!!! :thumbs:

Does that mean that we can put malaysian trumpet snails in the livebearer category???

I was already thinking that. The question is, will there be more of them by the end of the jar show???

Thanks its really tempting! But I'm not sure if my tank is ready for new cherries :/