T5Ho Light Fixtures - New

Boom

I thought some of you may be interested in this. My favorite store, Lee Valley, is now carrying T5 light fixtures. I think they are a decent price and from Lee Vally, no doubt they are of superb quality.

If any of you are unfamiliar with Lee Valley, the store and customer service is second to none. They have lots of cool gardening and woodworking tools and gadgets. I shop there very regularly.

I'll likely be buying these lights soon as I'm sick of replacing the ballasts in my crappy Aquagiant lights every few months...

Lee Valley T5's

Boom :boom:

Edited by Boom

oh Wow, thats a good price for t5! Just about the same I paid for a DIY t8 fixture.

I agree that this is a good price, but my local hydroponics store (grow op supply in disguise) has t5HO fixtures with a reflector for $40. It's called Quick Grow.

• 2 weeks later...

So for those interested in these lights from Lee Valley, they are 46" light and they include the single fixture, 6700k bulb, and reflector. And they are T5HO, yes that's right, they are High Output lights. Which I think makes the price even more reasonable!

So for those interested in these lights from Lee Valley, they are 46" light and they include the single fixture, 6700k bulb, and reflector. And they are T5HO, yes that's right, they are High Output lights. Which I think makes the price even more reasonable!

Sweet. Now I don't have to worry about the police following me home. :P

• 2 weeks later...