14 On 7 Off

ty_s

I have 75 gallon tank planted with co2 2BPS 208W of light fluvel 305 and a ehime 2875 2 heaters in it as well assorted fish ill add the list.

I am working out of FT.MAC on a 14 days on 7 days off the mother of my daughter gos in and feeds and doses frets about twice a week when i am at work depending on the weather and such. I have food in a 14 day pill minder so all she dose is dumps in a box when looking for dead fish. she has yet to see a dead fish from September till now.

now to my question has any one ever set up a live remote feed web cam to there tank? would i need to set it up as a web site? are there any cams out there i could just link with my router and not need to have a slave sever running? if i need to buy a computer to make this work i will!! i would love to see my tank when i am at work for 14 days. even though it is like x mas when i get home i have no clue what awaits me besides a water change

so any tips on how i would set this up would be cool if I can keep the cost under $500 it would be amazing

some sort if cam i could move around from my lap top and zoom in and out would be a plus

if any one knows of a web site that would host this?

it would be grand if i could post a link and you could all see my tank real time. unsure.gifno more nude water changes lolrollin.gif

We only get a $2 premium for night shift with JV driver..

If you've never been to cnrl then dont go straight to your camp. Go first to "west gate" and push the top button to get a number for a room or you'll be waiting for a really long time. They'll send your bags to your camp so keep your tickets in your wallet to show the lady there

man i have been hear many times what trade are you u need a UNION man i will not work for driver lol i am a UNION welder. what camp are u in i am in the one buy the west gate

Edited by 55gallon

I like drivers. I'm an insulator but we're packing up sunday and heading out.. I'll be on the 7am to calgary on monday. I'm in mckay camp which is the one by west gate. M wing