Hello From Ontario!

ShrimpsRUS

Hi my name is Anna and I am a Shrimpaholic! :smokey:

Used to raise Bettas, but found them just too time consuming, so one day at an auction my girlfriend bought some Cherry shrimps. I liked the look of them and got some too....that was the start of SHRIMPS R US!

I was soooo enthralled with watching them that I couldn't wait to get more.:)

After researching the Web I discovered that these little critters came in all different types and colors, and I had to have them.

I now have 16 tanks full of the most unique colored Freshwater shrimps anywhere! :bow:

Here is pic of 2 of my beauties.

myblacktiger.jpg:drool:

Welcome to the site! Those shrimp look beautiful! :D

Thank you all. Yes I do ship! Just sent out 2 packages this week and 2 more to go next week!

You might like these too....I am NOT good at taking pics so please bear with me I am practising!

These are my Mosura SSS+ Flower

mosurabeauty.jpg

Mosura SSS+ Crown

mosurablkbeauty2.jpg

I am breeding a line of Crown Mosura's x Flower Mosura's in both black and red. I currently have approx 10 of the juvenile Crown Mosura's in Black and several Maro Mosura's in Red (juveniles)

My gorgeous Crown Red Mosura gal is berried and bred to either the Black Crown or a Snow White Bee male, can't wait to see what she gives me.

Will be getting Orange eyed Black Tigers and Orange eyed Red Tigers, Orange Sakura, and Rili shrimps in soon from Germany!

Hoping to breed those too.

Those ones are pretty too! I think the pictures turned out really good. Shrimp are hard to photograph...squirmy little buggers, lol. Please post pics of the tigers when you get them! :D

Those ones are pretty too! I think the pictures turned out really good. Shrimp are hard to photograph...squirmy little buggers, lol. Please post pics of the tigers when you get them! :D

Hey you got that right! Usually by the time I am ready to snap the pic and press the release, the darn shrimp has moved or taken off completely, leaving me with stupid fuzzy pics. Sometimes I get lucky and get a good enough one, but most of mine are just NOT great.

Here is the pic of the Orange eyed Black Tigers and Red Tigers I am getting from Germany. I have the owner's permission to use the pictures too!

blacktiger1.jpg

oeredtiger.jpg

These are currently one of the MOST expensive shrimps outside of Japan, Only a few breeders in Germany are concentrating on these lines, so they are just very hard to find, and the OE Red is not available outside of Germany!

here is another one I will be getting later this year to try to breed here!

superredtiger.jpg

Edited by ShrimpsRUS

Uggggg!!! Furthur MTS kicking in!! Must resist!!! Wife will take life!!

:rolleyes: Ha that's what my hubby used to be like when I had 180 Bettas! The water changes alone were killing me...now he's happy with the shrimps cause they don't take nearly as much work.

• 1 month later...