Pond I Help Build Last Year

honestly cant remember now, dont think it took that long though..

now my father in law is asking me why he has to constantly top up the pond every other 2days i think he said (we inspected the bladder like nobodys business so no leaks) im guessing it the way we designed the pond (has alot of splash)

If he has to top up every other day, he's got a leak somewhere. I'm guessing that it's getting over the liner somewhere or the fitting to the biofalls could be cracked.

i just dont get it ? we have checked all these things ?

iM ready to pass it off as evaporation and splashing !

Edited by peckham125

The easiest way to get around it is an ATO, that way you never have to worry about it.

Every second day seems like a lot. Did you use one single piece of flexible liner? An ATO might be an answer, but I'd look into a possible leak or water getting behind somewhere. Even with my set-up with double the number of waterfalls and a wind-tunnel-like breeze blowing through my yard, I'm only topping off every 5 days or so. Just wait until the outside temps really start to heat up.

Take off all the top stones around the pond, where the liner is wet all the way to the edge of the liner is where it's leaking from.