L10A Red Lizard

ty_s

no one else has any useful info on L010a Nature's corner has 3 or 4 left at 25$

there is not alot of info on thise guys online PlanetCatfish.com has vary little thanks for the link though . dose any one have any in there tank?

I bred them when I first imported them into the country from Germany. The info on Planetcatfish, which includes a breeding article, is very useful.

Hi all ,

I have no useful info. to add about these , but I did score one from PetLand here in GP for $18. last Saturday . They have 50% of any of there fish and plant stock

that sell for $10 or less , but I talked um into selling this cool L010a Red lizard whip tail for 50% off there $36 price AS I did sell them 20 4" KOI For cheap $3. Store credit :^0

They are now selling @ $13-$15 .I should have tried to sell privately LOL oh well next year.

Any way I love this little L010a Red lizard whip tail have him in a heavily Planted 60 gal. tank and he seems to love it . Tough to find him in there at times but is cleaning the plant leave always :^)

• 2 weeks later...

I have two in a 120 tall heavily planted tank and I see my teo lizards quite often. They don't seem to be very shy and are always looking for food on the bottom. Nore catfish type habits then a pleco! I shoild try and spawn them but don't have the tank space.