L10A Red Lizard

ty_s

L%2010a.JPG

so i just made the mistake of looking at Canadian aquatics web site and i saw L10a Red lizard now i want one. any info about them would be grate seams a little sparse in Google land i am looking i believe there ok with other fish and plants and top out at about 4" and the females are reder then the males. has any one seen them in a lfs? if so how much and were?

Edited by 55gallon

my stock list is something like this it may be out one or 2 fish hear or there 75 gallon tank planted co2 4x54w Ho t5 1 eheim pro3 2075 1 eheim pro3 2073

4X yellow tall tetras or red eyes

4 x Siamese algae eater

7- 10x otto cats

5 x cardies

10-12 rummy nose

1 small albino bn pleco

1 small albino bn pleco long fin

10-12 Pork Chop Rasbora

3 or 4 coy cats

15-18 white cloud mountain minnows

4-7x scarlet badis

2x blue rams new today one male one female

1 hitchhiker Betta from natures corner made it home in a oz of water with a plant

Edited by 55gallon

Check out PlanetCatfish.com for lots of info on those guys.

i see a glimpse of them from time to time in my plants it is hard to get a fish count in my tank due to the plants just ask BettaFishMommy i have a hitchhiker Betta in my tank from natures corner made it home in a oz of water with a plant. i put it in my tank trying to save it then did not see it for 4 days then bettafishmommy spotted it right before i was heading back to work Tuesday

Edited by 55gallon

I think I saw some red Lizard catfish at Nature's when I was there a few weeks ago.

outstanding and i am out of town right now lol maybe i can talk BettaFishMommy in to picking up 2 for me lol

some plecos are carnivorous, but most are peaceful enough to live with the smaller community fish in your tank. i think you'd do fine to add a few of these red lovelies.

as for your itty lil betta, i don't think it's a brownorum, it's not the right colour, and it's body isn't as long and lean. most likely a plakat male juvie or a female juvie of any fin variety.

no one else has any useful info on L010a Nature's corner has 3 or 4 left at 25$

there is not alot of info on thise guys online PlanetCatfish.com has vary little thanks for the link though . dose any one have any in there tank?

Edited by 55gallon

so i now own 2 L010a Red lizard wiptales there haven a sleep over at BettaFishMommy's quarantine tank till i get back from work i just hope there 1/2 as striking as there photos. If we are lucky and BettaFishMommy take the hint she will post some photos after they get in there temporary home

When I am home ill give you my old one lol. If I can find it amongst all the fish junk clutter stuff in my place keep a eye out for it it is Blue and sonny isee.gif

Edited by 55gallon