Barcelona Aquarium,spain

just made it home from our Mediterranean cruise,Barcelona was our start/stop destination.I have to say that the Barcelona Aquarium was completely amazing,giant tanks with fresh (cichlids) and salt water fish and 100's of them!The big tanks had arched walkways that aloud sharks,eels stingray to swim right over you,many of the fish looked like they were actually watching us! food?

This cruise is an absolute must see!We stopped at GREECE,TURKEY,ITALY,FRANCE,VATICAN,MONACO,SPAIN........The french Rivierra being my favorite followed closely by Santorini Island........Skip Athens Greece!Save all your shopping for Turkey,they make high quality knock off jewelry.....Rolex watches $20-$100 bucks.This is a must trip!!!

Santorini views/pics are post card worthy on every shot and the same goes for the French Rivierra!

After this trip you will definately have your fill of old buildings but they all have cool stories!

Barcelona is full of pick pocket thieves so look out......my wife put her cell phone down on the table to eat at an outside dining lounge on Laramba street and a woman caring a full page note proceeded to cover her phone with this sheet that read por favor.........begging for money while the other hand was under the sheet grabbing the phone......this pick pocket thief met her match!!!!!!The very next night we witnessed this same girl trying it on another tourist where she was soon told to &*&&***&& off but she did have the phone in hand this time,these crookas work together and can disappear instantly!