West End Edmonton

Kathy

I just started this hobby a few weeks ago and became obsessed by it. I now have three tanks total, one is a thirty three gallon with guppies and mollies, another thirty three gallon with silver dollars, bala shark, dwarf gourami, and my last tank is a twenty nine gallon with a blue lobster(crawfish). Canada Day was very exciting as one of my guppies had her babies, we only save seven of them. I bough just about all my stuff used on Kijiji but when I went to the pet store, an employee suggested this site, so far it looks like there is a lot of information available.

Welcome aboard. Looks like you've been bitten by the fish bug badly. BTW it is called MTS- multiple tank syndrome. A lot of us here suffer from it and unfortunately there is no cure except for one- get MORE tanks. The only problem is unless you are able to infect your significant other with the same disease, you learn really quickly to come up with excuses eg fish tanks need to be in pairs/ groups otherwise they get lonely. Good luck!!:thumbs:

lol, thanks, love the excuse, I think I'll use that one :)

Welcome aboard. Looks like you've been bitten by the fish bug badly. BTW it is called MTS- multiple tank syndrome. A lot of us here suffer from it and unfortunately there is no cure except for one- get MORE tanks. The only problem is unless you are able to infect your significant other with the same disease, you learn really quickly to come up with excuses eg fish tanks need to be in pairs/ groups otherwise they get lonely. Good luck!!:thumbs: