Tanked

werner

not showing on animal planet canada.

This will have to be a downloaded show then :P

I watched the previews for it, and im dissapointed all the "corals" are casted. At least they come up with amazing tanks though.

thats true..... im pretty sure if they did real corals it would be next to impossible to maintain

not showing on animal planet canada

That's lame. I keep seeing the previews for it on TLC- with a car that's been turned into an aquarium (cool!) I'll have to download it :(

Hopefully it's all about the tanks and not just another bunch of reality show idiots hollering at each other.

I watched the pilot and its pretty awesome to see what they can do with an aquarium but man are they expensive. They built a 30 000$ quarantine setup and it only had 4 tanks on the rack! I can only imagine how much that custom car aquarium ended up costing. But it was pretty sweet. You filled the tank through the gas tank, it has fuzzy dice and a steering wheel that look like coral and you open the door to get to all the filter stuff underneath.

The scripted "reality" part between the family is a bit lame but I think the tank builds make up for that. Plus they actually gave out pretty decent info about quarantining fish, adding fish slowly etc. Its too bad they don't go into more detail on actually building the tanks but its still cool to see them finished.

So I'd say definitely worth watching for the cool tanks. :thumbs: