New Calgary Member

Eugene

Hi i"m an older man that works as an electrician getting back into the hobby.I had a 180 that was set up beautiful fully planted but developed a minor leak so I tore it down and setup 2 other tanks in my base ment .I need to replace the bottom plate and reseal and move it down stairs too the basement it was too big a divider our sunken livingroom/dinningroom. I love Tetras and dwarf cichlids.

I really wanna set up a fish room in the basement but all in due time no rush . I plan to build a multi metal rack system out of unistrut and springnuts ,bolts and L brackets its cheaper faster and I can dismantle it easiy by unbolting every thing.Just need 3/4 plywood for the shelves.Probably about 10ft by 6ft high and 2ft deep so I can get too both sides potentially could hold six 4ft tanks. 2 on the top, middle and bottom just have too use tremclad rust pait after.Un fortunatley gota build my music room first been tryin for years I figure I could double my technique in a year and have a good partime second career as a musician I play sax, flute and clarinet freelance but I also play with Marina and the Jazzcats.Our basement is full of stuff we have too somehow clear out first. Finding the time too do all this at my age isnt easy ohwell.