Tank Room

jeremoose

Hi all, my wife and I are in the process of moving into a new home so excuse the mess in the tank room, but here is the beginnings to our tank-only room!

This first pic here is just a from-the-door shot (again I apologize for the buckets and the drywall dust on the floor!)

post-5403-0-58480700-1316477765_thumb.jpg

So now starting from the far left of the room room we have a 10g, a 20g, a 25g, a 55g, and finally a 30g. The pictures will be posted in that order for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure, I have no tripod for my camera and the glass is quite dirty).

10g - Full tank shot, you'll see I have some RCS in here as well as a ton of snails. Originally this was just going to be a snail-grow-op but a guy I know had RCS for an insane deal so of course I picked some up.

post-5403-0-89973900-1316477911_thumb.jpg

10g - More of the RCS

post-5403-0-35589800-1316477921_thumb.jpg

20g - There's Firemouth's in here as well as Convicts, Firemouths are extremely reclusive so I couldn't get any good pics here. They're all in the 1" to 2" range.

post-5403-0-26720100-1316478052_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-78365100-1316478061_thumb.jpg

55g - Here are some pictures of my favorite fish, she's a Texas Cichlid as you can see and she's close to 10 years old. She's about 8 inches.

post-5403-0-09771900-1316478199_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-43022500-1316478207_thumb.jpg

Okay so I'm at my limit of pictures I can upload, I'd love to finish putting all the pics I have up, thoughts?

30g with Saulosis - I realize that African Cichlids generally prefer a rockscape but this tank was originally meant for my wife's Angelfish, the Saulosi's have a 55g sitting in my garage that I haven't been able to set up yet.

25g with random Africans - The glass on the tank is embarassingly dirty so I will just post this single pic for now.

Thanks for looking!

meh... you call that a fish room? (referring to your comment in the other thread) LOL... looks good.

get a photobucket account... you can then post embedded HTML links into your forum posts which will show up here.

LOL!! See what I mean?! But yeah, once I get it cleaned up a bit it'll look a lot better. This is a very temporary arrangement as our new house wasn't quite ready yet when we had to be out of our old house so we had to hurriedly move all of our fish and fish stuff over to the new place and lock it away in this single finished room in the house.. Major PITA.

hey.. if you are using imageshack you should be able to put the embedded links in... lemme try

minisaulosi1.jpg

Edit... They sorta provide the correct links... goto embed this image > forum

and copy the contents of that box... bring it back here to this editor and remove anything that is outside and on either side of the [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] tags ( minus the spaces).

Edited by Cgy_Betta_Guy

hey.. if you are using imageshack you should be able to put the embedded links in... lemme try

minisaulosi1.jpg

Edit... They sorta provide the correct links... goto embed this image > forum

and copy the contents of that box... bring it back here to this editor and remove anything that is outside and on either side of the [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] tags ( minus the spaces).

Dammit!

EDIT: I'm going to use this current post of mine to figure this out! Everyone bear with me, lol.

EDIT 2: miniafrican1.jpg

WOOT! Thanks man!

Edited by jeremoose

• 3 weeks later...