Someone Please Save These Fish!

jeremoose

Hi there. I was recently browsing Kijiji for deals and came across this: http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pets-for-sale-Fishtank-and-Fish-for-sale-GREAT-DEAL-W0QQAdIdZ316059994

He/she has a 30g tank with an 8" Oscar, a 2" Oscar, a Piranha, a Silver Dollar that is "huge", a 3" Jack Dempsey, and three "sucker fish".

Someone save these fish please :(

I would try to help, but I only have a spare 20g.

If someone was interested, I could pick them up Sept 30 evening, or Oct. 1 morning and get them as far as Mayfield common in Edmonton, but I have no place to hold them in Athabasca or Edmonton.

I would try to help, but I only have a spare 20g.

If someone was interested, I could pick them up Sept 30 evening, or Oct. 1 morning and get them as far as Mayfield common in Edmonton, but I have no place to hold them in Athabasca or Edmonton.

I have space for them and I am in Edmonton.

I should be able to meet at Mayfield.

Does anyone know if there is a price? I didn't see one in the add.

Edited by Nauticus

I can bring them down to Edmonton. I emailed him on Monday asking what his price is, and mentioning that all fish will go to good, and larger, homes. No response yet.

If it is one of the farmer families, well, I know some are pulling 14-16hr days trying to get their crops off. I can come in Oct. 1 or Oct. 8 depending on when the person replies.

If I get a reply I will let you all know. I am hoping the person is willing to let them go for free, although I doubt it. I guess we will see.

If Sprucegruve's family is willing to bring them down, that is fine with me too.

Edited by Crystal