Flower Shrimp,jumpers?

Sprucegruve

so when i purchased 6 flower shrimp the other day i dident know these guys like to leave the tank and go for a little walk......

My bad, i had them in a 30 gallon without a proper fitting lid,i went to check on them 2 hours ago and found 2 of the buggers on the floor,one was alreaddy dead and it looked as if the second on just jumped a few minutes ago(because he was still wet)

so far so good, the one guy i found alive is doing well(back in the tank)(with a new lid)

so just a friendly warning, these guys will try to leave the tank if the opportunity arieses

i did alot of research before geting these guys and this subject never once came up when i was reading about them.

i had a semi tarded xxl blue lobster used to climb out my tank, always found him fighting my cat.... and he always lived, so i sold his simple self

I was looking at putting some of these in my lidless tank. Thanks for the heads up

• 3 weeks later...