Marble Blue Angelfish

jeanie1978

It's official I've fallen in love. I was at A.C. the other day and got a chance to see their new Blue Marbled Angelfish. They are amazing. Has anyone else had these? Next time I'm in I'll snap some photos. Very drool worthy.

C'mom Jay don't be shintzty loan me that male I want to breed him with this pearlscale female

054-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

Sorry Jorg, those pics were taken at Al's place. But I bet if you ask nice he can pimp out something that looks just like that. The last male I had was the male I sold to Dan11. Sorry

Jayba love your angels!!!! Very nice indeed. Now I have to ask as it looks like you have a wall system? What do you use for filters?

Those fish are Angel Al's. I took some pics at his place one day. He uses sponge filters and a drip system that replaces the water constantly. He has amazing water quality. You can buy his Angelfish through Fairdeal, but not direct from Al. Sorry.

Ok here is the one I am hoping pulls through and starts eatting, so I can see if its a female for my male.

fishies033.jpg

here is my male, that I just found out was male as my one pair thought it was a nice night to spawn

fishies002.jpg

Here are my rainbows, I believe at least one is male, again from the spawning night.......All the boys wanted to play :D

fishies009.jpg

fishies013.jpg

Sorry about the cloudy water, I re-scaped my tank and put more sand in today so you all know how that goes.

I ones I saw had more black/marbling with the blue. I love those angels Jayba and Angel Al they are amazing. I'm wishing my daughter had a bigger tank (50G 5 sided) she's already got 4 in it and don't think there's room for another pair :cry:

Edited by jeanie1978