30 gallon set up

finaddict

I have a 30g bowfront w/ black sand, just wondering what to put in it! I was thinking

about lamprologus ocellatus or neo.similis. Can I keep a pair of mated julie

transcriptus gombe with the occelatus? Or maybe dAffidils since they r cave dwellers and not shell dwellers!

Any suggestions...... was thinking small tangs but I do like the south american dwarf--- apisto cacautoides double reds (sp)

Edited by finaddict

My 33 gallon tank has a pair of L. occelatus that are quite large 2 1/2 - 3" and 4 Julidochromis transcriptus that are still quite young @ 1 1/2 - 2 1/2". They get along well. The trancriptus stay out of the way of the occelatus. Their are scattered rocks that are quite tall and a few shells in the tank. HTH.

David.

Thanks david, the julies I have r in a 45 community tang tank and r breeding . I was thinking of moving them to the 30 with a few L. occellatus and some daffodils. I would add lots of caves and shells. Where did u get your L. occellatus???

Thankx Nyasa >>>. After some research last night I think i am going to just put the julies in the30g tank. They are breeding so often but in the community to many hungry mouths and none survive!!!! So when I decide to take them out i will have to take out all of the contents!!! Cant catch the little buggers!!!