Hi Everyone

joeblow

New member just figured I would put something up here

I started getting into fish about 3 years ago started with my room mates 10gal tank that I ended up taking care of, now upgraded a few times.

Right now I have a 40gal tank set up with a few African Cichlids, terrible with remembering species I know i have an electric blue, an albino, and 2 others along with a juvi pleco and a Chinese algae eater

also have a 55 gal community tank setup with a sengal bicher (~ 7"), 2 red hook silver dollars (~4"), a pictus catfish (~4), a golden gourami (~4), and 2 other fish I am not too sure about will try and get pics one I am kind of curious about lots of silver in and depending on lighting changes from a dark brown to a very bright red/pink

also I have a new addition coming home today a 65 gal with nice cherry wood stand and cap brand new someone bought it for 1000$ never used and I am picking it up for $350

Alot of the reason I thought of joining is I would like to convert all my tanks to planted tanks and had heard that there are many different plants and tips that can be found on the forums compared to in store.