Purple Striped & Blue Bridgesii's Breeding!

Fin2you

Had to put the blue into the quarentine tank tonight b/c the betta nipped off some of it's antenna, well didn't take long for Boo-Boo the purple with the damaged shell to take advantage of his new tankmate.....

I now know the purple is a female & Boo-Boo is most assuridly a male ;)

So I may have a clutch soon!

Plus my friend had the same pairing happen at her house with snails I shared with her from my purchase from sprucegrove!

Blue is going to my friend's, she's got more tank space than I do & without being able to house her in the big betta tank.... kindda wondering now if the other purple I've got if it's a girl & then my black... guess we'll see.

LOL yep!

Blue now named Pablo (yes after the Backyardagans character; can you guess the age group of my children?), has found a home @ my house. Thanx to the brilliant thought that came to me at 5am after I hadn't gone to bed till after 11:30.

Little Girl will eventually outgrow the little cube, so why not "upgrade" her tank now & then Bad Boy Boo-Boo can have the cube....

So I now have a 2nd 10Gal! it's home to the 3 remaining habrosus cory's (hoping to hit Pisces tomorrow for 3more don't worry), 4 spixi snails, the blue mystery & then my female betta.

my original 10Gal is home to 6 julii cory's, 1 purple striped, 1 black mystery (who must both be girls considering within minutes of going into quarentine she was at it with Boo-Boo) & Fin my male betta.

1.5-2 Gal is home to Boo-Boo @least till his shell heals. Then he might go in the "new" tank, we'll see....

2977656840055689198GVQZxH_th.jpg

2651314610055689198MkRBOY_th.jpg

Edited by Fin2you