Kijiji Fish Help

jeanie1978

I responded to that a few days ago. Answered the questions best I could, gave her links to sites with good info, and gave her this sites link and told her join AA haha I'm starting to think I want Convicts...after reading about them for over an hour for her lol They are cute.

I responded to that a few days ago. Answered the questions best I could, gave her links to sites with good info, and gave her this sites link and told her join AA haha I'm starting to think I want Convicts...after reading about them for over an hour for her lol They are cute.

I have convicts they breed like mad, and nobody wants the babies anymore :( they are extremely aggressive, no other fish can have a happy life next to convicts, they spend their days fighting and breeding. If you were in Calgary I would give you a few for free.

I have convicts they breed like mad, and nobody wants the babies anymore :( they are extremely aggressive, no other fish can have a happy life next to convicts, they spend their days fighting and breeding. If you were in Calgary I would give you a few for free.

The aggressiveness doesn't bother me too much, since my Kribs have claimed my 55g for themselves...would love to add more fish, but their bullies lol I'm setting up another tank just for them...spoiled fish haha They're just too cute, and they're spawning for me.

It's too bad that the babies are hard to re-home, but I could always use the fry as live food if needed. I'd definitely take some for my 35g that I'm putting a divider in. Kribs on one side, and something else on the other.

I'm happy to help if I can. I'm actually going to her place tomorrow to buy a game from her, and take a look at her tank/fish. She's got a bio-wheel filter, no idea how those really work, but I'm gonna try to figure it out lol Should be fun. I'm also gonna see if I can get her to join us >.>

• 5 months later...