Aquaclear 30's On Sale @ Pisces

Jayba

WS just in Pisces killing some time before I fly off to work and stumbled upon AC 30 filters on for $28.99. 50% off. Picked up 3 for some fry tanks I'm looking for. Thought I'd pass it along.

50% off regular price or msrp? They have a funny habit of marking up before marking down.

How does that compare to the expensive price of sugar??

Jayba, my good friend "jcgd" has commented in another post about how expensive sugar is and I live to tease the guy(and many other people) about his theories on EI, CO2 etc. Hope it makes sense now!! Also if you need inserts for the ACs, Tanksalot was selling them 3 for the price of 1. Tanks for the heads up!!

50% off regular price or msrp? They have a funny habit of marking up before marking down.

Pisces always does this with their equipment specials. Right now they have the fluval 406 on for 50% off MSRP at $199, regular price is $240 at big als. So you are saving $40, but not the $210 they advertise. The aquaclear 30 is $35 regular at big als, so again you are saving a bit but nowhere near what it seems.