Is My Math Correct?

Jro

I started my first planted aquarium a couple months ago. The tank is a 55 gallon with 2 watts per gallon (T5HO 2x 54w 8 hours on) with CO2 injection. Substrate is fluorite and sand. Fertilizer is Macro Micro Nutrient Mix from www.aquariumfertilizer.com. I do a 50% water change every week and dose daily.

In the tank I have:

6 Emperor tetras

1 BN Pleco

1 Siamese Algae Eater

2 Dwarf Loaches

15 large Amano Shrimp

When I bought the Macro Micro Nutrient Mix, I was hoping for an all-in-one fertilizer and was not aware that there was no phosphate in the mix and that nitrogen was lacking.

This is what the package reads:

Macro Micro Nutrient Mix is composed of equal parts of potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, Plantex CSM + Boron, and magnesium sulfate.

Macro Micro Nutrient mixing instructions: Mix with a ratio of 1/4 cup of Macro Micro Nutrient Mix to 2 cups water (or 60g to 500 ml). Dose 1-4 drops per gallon per day. Start with the lowest dose of 1 drop per gallon per day and stay with that dose for 2-3 weeks before deciding to increase the dose. Increase the dose based on the needs of your plants. There are 76 drops in a teaspoon.

Not wanting to waste this fertilizer I bought, I decided to buy KNO3 (potassium nitrate) and MKP (Monopotassium Phosphate) to add to this solution. I want to mix everything in one solution and I came up with without water I would need:

1/2 Cup Macro Micro

1/4 Cup KNO3

1/16 Cup MKP Monopotassium Phosphate

Note: KNO3 is in a 1 litre solution mixed 3:1 water to 250mL of KNO3.

Assumptions:

1 tsp = 5 mL

1 Cup = 250 mL

Sorry for being so long winded but my question is this: When I am mixing this solution following the Macro Micro instructions above, would this be correct?

½ Cup (125 mL) of Macro Micro

1 Cup (62.5 mL) of KNO3 solution

1/16 Cup (15.625 mL) roughly 3 tsp of MKP Monopotassium Phosphate

1 Cup of Water

Is my math correct?

It looks right, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to mix the MKP into the solution. Phosphate tends to react with iron if it isn't chelated, which I don't think it is in CSM+B