Hey All! From Cold Lake, Ab

yuri

My name's Brittany, 23, I live in Cold Lake, AB

I'm very new to the whole fish thing, got my first Betta in February & my second soon after (before I knew what "cycing" was :/ ) and now I'm looking to start a small (10 gallon) low-tech planted tank. I joined plantedtank.net - but there wasn't much for people nearby (or even Canadians) so I was looking for something a lot more local.

looking for plants to start up (LPS isn't able to get what I want...) & lots of info, as I REALLY want an upgrade! (eventually want tanks in the 100s)

Currently own 2 Betta (males, veils) in 5 gallon aquariums & am looking to start up a planted 10 gallon, with amano shrimp, otocinclus catfish, a Betta (depends on my boys' manners) or some small schooling fish. For plant species I'm looking for are Brazilian Pennywort, Anubias Nana Petite & possibly more as I find them ;)

is there anyone actually from Cold Lake?

thanks!

Brittany

Plants and Betta are both addictive! Aquarium club auctions are the best place to score nice plants at good prices. I think the clubs have the auctions in October sometime.