Looking For Fish To Borrow For School

fatpuffer

Hi folks,

My wife school decided to set up a tank in the library for the children. The plan is to have different biotope every 3-4 times per year. I thought instead of buying fish...I may be able to talk to some AA members growing out fish or have "extra" fish they dont mind lending. I will be volunteering to keep the tank maintained properly. I will know more about the size and filtration in the next few days.

I am thinking of starting easy and go with South American biotope. If you are interested in volunteering for tank maintenance or provide or lend fish...pm me.

The tank will be in an elementary/middle school in red deer.

Thanks!

I will see what I get from AA. Like I said...I can also buy and donate to the school. Only problem is when we switch biotope later...not sure how I can get rid of the fish. I guess I can always try to sell it back for what I paid for them and use the money to get the new fish for the next biotope. I am thinking keeping it simple...SA community type and followed by african. We will see.

Thanks for the idea.