Diy Frozen Food

Mokos

Hey everyone,

Just curious if anyone would like to share their secret recipe? Looked online and theres so much to pick from.... I have fronts that id like to treat. Silly question but I have about 500 grams of frozen krill and 250 of mysis shrimp. Could I mix em together add some spirulina and garlic then refreeze it? Maybe add whole shrimp and some peas?

Thanks everyone :D

Jeff

Hmmm possibly if you don't let it get too warm? I say treat as you would human food lol we defrost meat, cook it, and refreeze in a casserole or stew, so should work. I have a Cory crack recipe I like to make for them and my other algae eaters. I don't do frozen live food but merely take my magic bullet and start throwing in some fresh veggies (cucumbers, carrots, peas), that I shredded, add a bit of crushed spirulina tablets or flakes, some garlic oil (stuff from the lfs), crushed shrimp/krill pellets, some soaked tubifex worms,some earthworm meal, and some crushed pleco logs. Set the bullet blender on high till its mushy, may have to add some tank water if its too dry ,add some Knox clear gelatin and freeze. Important too label clearly and have a fish only blender lol just so the spouse doesn't try eatingyour fish food lol oopsy.

Haha that would be good joke to not tell my spouse what I did with the blender last night..... Oooo id be on yhe couch tho.

Well ill maybe try a small batch and see what I get do what u said and thaw some out and add a couple things. Just play around :D

Thanks!!