My Tanks Runneth Over....

fishclubgirl

Starting to feel like spring around here and the fish know it. I set up 3 betta breeding tanks, 2 wilds(mahachai) and 1 splendens. Already have fry from the betta mahachai and the other pair has a nice nest. The splendens look like they've spawned too. Then I go to grab my longfin silvertip BN pair to put them in a spawning tank and "surprise", he's already in his cave with eggs which should hatch today.Can't wait to see the little guys.. The fish have got spring fever :heart: :heart: :heart:

Update;BN fry have hatched though Dad's doing a great job of hiding them in his cave. Managed to catch a glimpse of one of the little guys. Too cute!! And just checked the betta splendens tank and the fry are free swimming already. Dad's a nice mustard gas pk I got from a tank of females. Guess he must have had something to prove!!! One tank of betta mahachai left to spawn... Might have to set some more spawn tanks if the fish are this willing....