Api Freshwater Master Test

Mahawka

Hey guys. Happy Surprise March snow storm.

I am planning on getting a API freshwater Master test kit. I was wondering if you guys know the best place to get one for the lowest price. I live in Calgary. Both big al's and Pisces are selling them at 40$/ each. On ebay it's about 35$ including shipping

Thanks

Yeah, it is also available from PetLands for about $50.

Since long ago I have come to the conclusion that NOTHING should be bought from PetSmart or Petland or PetCetera or any other pet store chain, unless you absolutely have to, or it in on sale with 50% discount.

Edited by Znaika

petsandponds.com is good.. they sell cheaper than any stores that i know

Not according to my recent analysis.

Pets and Ponds will sell it for CAD 41.98 (including CAD 14.99 for the shipping)

Mail Order Pet Supplies will sell it for CAD 36.18 (including CAD 6.95 for the shipping)

PetCareRX will sell it for USD 36.98 (including USD 5.99 for shipping), but if you buy something else for USD 9 or more (to reach USD 40), shipping is free.

J&L Aquatics will sell it for CAD 33.84 (including 11.87 for shipping and handling)

Or simply go to nearest PetsMart - they usually sell it for about CAD 35.

Edited by Znaika

petsandponds.com is good.. they sell cheaper than any stores that i know

Not according to my recent analysis.

Pets and Ponds will sell it for CAD 41.98 (including CAD 14.99 for the shipping)

Mail Order Pet Supplies will sell it for CAD 36.18 (including CAD 6.95 for the shipping)

PetCareRX will sell it for USD 36.98 (including USD 5.99 for shipping), but if you buy something else for USD 9 or more (to reach USD 40), shipping is free.

J&L Aquatics will sell it for CAD 33.84 (including 11.87 for shipping and handling)

Or simply go to nearest PetsMart - they usually sell it for about CAD 35.

That is extremely true...sometimes the sticker shock of a lower USD price tempts Canadians to purchase...then the final price regret kicks in! heh

Edited by ckmullin