Feeding Dish?

OldCanuk

I found mine at ikea that were used to for glass candle holders. Think I got 4 for $2 or something similiar. They have all sizes and shapes and colours in that style

Glass petri dishes ate used a lot, most of mine are specialty shrimp ones but are ~$12 each.

I have uses all three of the above, petri dishes, the ikea candle holders (both sizes) and even the Ebi-ten ones (after seeing Ron's I couldn't resist when i saw them in Aqua Inspiration in Toronto) and they all work fairly well.

The deeper ones like the ikea candle holders and fancy shrimp works well for lighter food like Barley pellets. Petri dishes are nice and wide but not as deep so i find they tend to collect substrate over time. The higher end ones (i.e Pyrex) are a bit deeper but pricer as well.

I have also seems hobbyists use shallow clay dishes they just as well - just a matter of your needs and preferences for looks

The bigger Ikea ones comes in packages of 6 for $4 and the Ebi-ten ones are around $12 and not available locally.

generic shallow dishes can probably be found for $1-2 at the dollar or something.

Edited by jumpsmasher