Blood Parrot 60G Stocking Questions

So I had purchased 1 for my niece and have now acquired both him and the tank. I'm selling off the rest of the inhabitants of the tank, keeping the blood parrot and the Cory's (Cory's can be moved to another tank to open up stocking). The tank sits at around 76-78F, with a pH of around 7.2-7.4. I have converted the substrate to playsand and am replacing the plastic with some low tech live plants(tossed the gravel, way to sharp for the Corys in there but wasn't my tank). The filter is an AC 70 and will be adding big sponge filter (hydor pond 4) and adding a 36" bubble wall. Tank footprint is roughly the same as a standard 75G, just without the height. The BP is around 4" long and very docile, only ever seen him getting pushy with the tiger barbs and gouramis if they nipped him. Basically my question is what are some compatible tank mates? I would like to add some Kuhli loaches (3-5) for use in pest snail annihalaters in my other tanks with the 60G being their main home. Thoughts, advice, experiences, suggestions welcome but any BP negativity need not post. Thanks in advance.