Where To Buy/ Cut Aquarium Glass In Edmonton

McTurtle

I'd like to make a divider for a 10 gallon tank. Any suggestions as to where I can purchase the glass and have it cut to fit?

I'm also wondering if there's a paint that's safe for the tank or if anyone knows if frosted glass is available. I'd like to have 2 bettas in the tank and I don't want them flaring at each other all of the time.

Thanks!

Any glass shop should be able to cut the glass for you. I used Crystal glass last time I think. In fact, when asked how thick I wanted the glass (it was for a top) and I had no idea, once they found out what it was for they knew exactly what I needed. They did it while I waited.

Krylon is aquarium safe.

I've seen a bunch of "how to" postings for making one out of mesh. I like the idea that I could just have the one heater. I might go that route but make two dividers with a gap between and put a fake plant or java moss between the dividers. I'm going to have to put lids on so they can't jump from one side to the other too...