Albertatrees.net?

khobbs

If it is difficult to get a hold of someone to give them money for a product they are selling, spend your money somewhere else. There is always something else down the road and also who will answer questions about their product in a timely manor.

To be fair, the fish thing isn't his day job, I seen to recall he works shift work.

To the OP: the guys prices are so cheap you can't go wrong really, that's why I ended up going with him. Turned out to be high quality fish as well.

In some scenario i travel a far distance just only to get the fish.This is hobby needs sometimes a sacrifice .Ive been so many many times.

I too will travel or ship for quality fish. If I wanted pet store quality fish I'd go to the pet store. I don't keep pet store quality slop. hehe

Good points from all. I will hopefully be having a look this weekend if it works out. If not no big deal I can wait for the auction. Thats one thing i've learnt in the hobby is patience lol.

I hope to hear from him to see if this weekend works if not then on to plan B. Hehe thanks all for the advice

The last time i meet this guy just last March when theres a group order from Canadian aquafarm.Iam pretty sure he got some fresh strain like the ruby red,albino eureka ,blue neon and benga .

• 3 weeks later...

whoops forgot to update this, I had spoke with him on a sunday morning via email, and asked to meet the following weekend and have a look, he said I will bring them to Edmonton tonight.

I then replied asking to meet the next weekend, as we were down south, he never replied later in the week when I asked to meet.

so we didn't

-if he's lurking on the forum I would still love to come have a look one day.