Hello All

Lessy78

Names Les and live up in Fort Mcmurray , I love animals of all types and have had fresh water tanks since I was 10 years old , currently we have 2 lizards ( veiled chameleon , and a northern Australian blue tongued skink ) , a cat and a dog. That's all well and good but there is something missing , and this time I want to go big and do a 90 or bigger planted tank with discus or leaf fish . Some of my fav fish, loaches of all types , red tail sharks , angel fish , rainbows , rams , royal Pleco, I have bred bristle noses , and Angels, not by choice lol , I hope to gain a bit more knowledge in big planted tanks and I have a couple of months to do so . I have lots of questions about larger planted tanks so pls bare with me , I had a 20 gallon planted once and it was awesome , want to go big this time

Hello and welcome to AA. Lots to read and quite a few to help answer questions. There are other enthusiasts in Fort Mac so I'm sure they'll be happy to chat with another local. As for myself I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about planted tanks. My planted tank voodoo is strong! lol

Edited by ckmullin