Where To Buy In Edmonton?

bcbishop

Hey everyone.

I am doing a 20g long build and am wanting to do a MTS substrate following the AaronT thread.

The ingredients ask for dolomite and Muraite of potash.

Does anyone know where to find these things?

I've already been to All Season off whyte ave and I bought dolomitic lime in a powder form and potassium sulphate.

I have been researching more and it seems that if I can find dolomite and Muraite of potash that is best.

Thanks

Edited by bcbishop

Curious, why do you want to mineralize the mix? Unless there was a very specific purpose there is no need to go to all that trouble. A good soil mix works just great.

I dont need to i guess. I will be doing a dry start method also so its not to important. Ive heard of guys just using a miracle grow soil mix.

Would i need to use any fertilizers with that method?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Check the local garden centers they should have it but go to a real garden center not the box store type.

Muriate of potash is awesome stuff 0-0-60 the plants leaves in my tank look as if they're on steroids. Ill admit I'm still a newbie at this but so far the research combined with trial and error has proven to be quite a fun journey.