Fluval 88G Co2 Kit Adapter To Paintball Tank?

Dukeswild

I ended up picking up a fluval 88g tank to get things going on a smaller planted tank. Now I'm just hoping to get down thing figured out so I can get longer life out of it since I'm on the road a lot.

I'm hoping to get a paintball co2 tank adapter for it if anyone knows a place in Calgary to find one?

Also maybe if anyone has any suggestions or exaperiences for that setup. Thanks Tony

Ya I seen I've seen a bunch on eBay and haven't really used it much. Can't say I'm to big for ordering off line if I don't have to and something that's trusted. Oh well.

I bought I had it all figured out with angle fins, but unfortrioanly wasn't paying attention apparently, no biggy.

I see you can buy the adopters for refillyimg the 88s. But I'm hoping to get a 20oz on it since I already have them. And need something that's going to last for the gf while I'm away.

Thanks ckmullin

What size planted tank is this for?

I phoned http://www.badlandspaintball.com and they don't carry it. Not a paintball person so not sure all the businesses out there that sell this stuff.

Perhaps give these guys a try: https://www.amresupply.com/locations/calgary I've gotten a few strange adapter fittings from them over the years, they have thousands of pieces. Bring both items you need hooked up together and let them see if they have a part to marry everything together properly.

Edited by ckmullin

Much appreciated, and thanks.

That's kind of what I was hoping for is checking out the paintball shops. They use the 88g for smaller stuff and you'd think those guys would be interested in up grading to a bigger tank or remote tank too.

Like you said that's probly going to be my best bet now is taking them in or figuring out the threads and going on a hunt. I really was hoping someone's gone trough this battle already and had it figured out lol oh well.

I really was banking on the angel fins adapter as I have no means of transportation. The trucks shipped off to the Yukon an I'll be flying up tomorow morning. Really pickled myself there.

And I highly doubt the fluval canister will last the 3 weeks till I'm back. But oh well