Egg Id

flash_oesc

Definitely Cory eggs... snails may not eat them, just clean them. I have ramshorn snails in with some corys that spawn regularly, and it's the parents I have to be careful of, not the snails or cherry shrimp or plecos also in the tank.

Definitely Cory eggs... snails may not eat them, just clean them. I have ramshorn snails in with some corys that spawn regularly, and it's the parents I have to be careful of, not the snails or cherry shrimp or plecos also in the tank.

Thats nice to hear. This tank was a qt tank. Funny thing, we were About to tear down and our apistos had swimmers, so we left it running. Was about to tear down tomorrow when i noticed these eggs. Think they are telling me they like the 30 :)

Well, we took down the 30. I cut the leaves the eggs were on (glass eggs got eaten) and put them in a hangon quarantine box. Placed it under the filter so current would get in the box. Woke up to a bunch of swimmers today, more by the hour. Seems i have dozens of corydoras. I crushed up some nls pellets and put them in the box. Should that be good enough for them to eat? I did that with my cichlids, but they came out bigger.

Crushed food might work if it's soaked and soft. If you have a bunch of moss, toss that in as well - they'll pick off all the microorganisms that live on it. Microworms are also a good first food.