Greetings!

Pteronarcys

Hey everyone! I have been trolling this forum here and there for over a year. I am in Calgary. Been in the aquarium hobby for years and planted aquariums since $2005 when I was manager of an aquarium store in Houston, TX called Village Tropical Fish. I am originally from Ontario, but have moved around a lot since grad school. I had 6 fish tanks going when I was living in Houston for 3.5 years, but that was because I was manager and got things whole sale and took trimmings from plants at work.

Currently have a 65 Gallon planted tank. I will have to take pictures of what it looks like currently. I will do that after I get in an order of plants this week. I have changed it around several times.

I will post pics of what it looked like previously and pictures of other tanks I have had (but had to sell when I moved to Calgary.. sniffle)

Just discovered I can't add pics because of size restraints. So I created a photobucket thingie

http://s745.photobucket.com/user/rjpesq76/slideshow/My%20Planted%20Aquariums

Hopefully that works.

Ptero