Finally! Green Laser Spawn

SuperGuppyGirl

Thanks Jayba, although I believe the 15 I have was originally yours lol I believe you had given them to my sister for free. Approximately 24" x 12" x 12" and drilled for a sump. I just snagged them off her.

Third female decided to have fun today, laid all over. The first generally lay on the front glass or the one side, this one seems to prefer plants, glass and the fry hang on breeder intake tube and the second breeder box that's flipped to sit in tank for eggs. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to train your fish to lay in one spot ??? So grand total is about 130 eggs. Thinking I'm going to let nature take its course if they lay again in 3 weeks.

And yup another joined in and have a total of 80 eggs collected, if this batch goes as well as the first batch I'm going to run out of room to house fry and all I have left is a 15 long.

That's great news, 80 eggs would be dream spawn from my greens. I only get 12-25 eggs. Hopefully with winter coming on those numbers will increase.