New Project - Crs Ada 6Op

Razzo

Starting a new CRS tank. Aquascaping currently but this is my favorite setup so far. I was thinking of going all mosses this time. I have weeping moss, flame moss and Japan fissidens to use already.

I was maybe thinking of adding a carpet of moss or cheat and use a plant like dwarf hairgrass. Any comments or ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

20141006_214327.jpg

20141006_214317.jpg

Edited by Razzo

glosso always kicks @$$

+1

I am a low maintenance guy when it comes to mosses (they grow too fast for me to keep up with pruning) so I prefer something like mini pellia (coral moss) myself but than again I am more of a minimalist when it comes to the decor in my shrimp tank. Just make sure all the rocks you use are 100% inert or else it will exhaust the buffering ability ofyour Aqua Soil (assuming that is what you are using) fairly quickly

Edited by jumpsmasher

glosso always kicks @$$

+1

I am a low maintenance guy when it comes to mosses (they grow too fast for me to keep up with pruning) so I prefer something like mini pellia (coral moss) myself but than again I am more of a minimalist when it comes to the decor in my shrimp tank. Just make sure all the rocks we use are 100% inert or else it will exhaust the buffering ability ofyour Aqua Soil (assuming that is what you are using) fairly quickly

My other crs tank is also very simple so I thought I would do something fancy this time. Manten stone was surprisingly expensive... This my first try with ADA aqua soil I'm hoping it works out well as I hear many good things about it.